21 Must Have Android Apps for all android users
I am going to tell you few of very useful and must have applications for android mobile users. May be existing android users familiar them but for new users this will be very useful.
- Advanced task killer: using this android apps you can kill the tasks & apps that you want to avoid running in background. This will not only free your phone memory but also improve the performance. You can choose auto or manually kill option.
2. Go Launcher Ex: This is a very good application that changes your User Interface (UI). You can customize your desktop & application drawer as per your need and interest.
4. Talking Tom cat : this is application in which a cat repeats all your dialogue , you said to her in a very funny tone also she make many gestures to entertain you. This apps is very famous and fond by children.
5. Tiny Flash Light : Turn your mobile into a flash light/torch
6. Android assistant : This is a very useful android apps that is having many features in a single app, e.g. task killer, memory booster, battery booster, manage your phone volume etc.
7. AndroZip File manager : This is a very useful app that not only allow you to access your files inside your phone memory/memory card but also you can take backup of your installed apps as apk files(executable files for android system).
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders–and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
– Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
– Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
– Record voice and audio notes
– Search for text inside images
– Organize notes by notebooks and tags
– Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
– Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
– Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: Add, sync, access and share files (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more)
★ Premium feature: access and modify shared notebooks
9. Dropbox :Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere.Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Chat everywhere with eBuddy Messenger. Stay always connected with all your friends and family on MSN (Windows Live Messenger or WLM), Facebook, Yahoo!, MySpace, Gtalk (Orkut), ICQ, AIM (AOL) and Hyves.
11. Memory Booster – RAM optimiser : Using memory booster you boost your memory . This app free the memory from unused apps or the apps that are not working at present.