In MS Office 2010 or higher print preview has been embedded inside print tab not as like classic print preview where you can see the full screen print preview with page setup. To see the print preview you have to click on file and print in both MS Word and MS Excel, where print option and preview are both combined. It is not as useful as earlier print option where we can see full screen print preview with page setup. Also in MS office 2010 and higher there is no option to enable shortcut for print preview in ribbon, so that we can easily reach to print preview in one click.
To enable classic print preview in ms office 2010 and also put it back on ribbon is tricky in office 2010 or higher. See how to enable this it again in office 2010/2013/365 –
- First open one blank word file
- click on file than options
- Now click on “Quick Access Tool Bar”
- Under “Choose command from” tab scroll to all commands and click, see the screen shots below
- Now click on Print preview and edit and add to add it inside quick access tool bar ribbon
Now when you click on this icon you can see classic office 2003/2007 like print preview, also in MS excel follow the above steps and in step 5 choose print preview full screen and you are done.
Similar Post- http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/editing-in-word-2010-print-preview/