The best smartphones under the tag of Rs.3000
Gone are the days when only someone with a luxurious budget could own a quality smartphone. With so many companies launching new smartphones every now and then, you are literally spoilt for choice. But with so many choices, it also gets confusing which one to choose and which is the best one as per our requirements. Here is a list of budget quality smartphones to make this difficult decision easy for you:
- Karbonn A Plus
- Karbonn A Plus has a 3.5 inch TFT multi capacitive inch TFT display with a 320 X 480 resolution and has a pixel density of 165 ppi. Running on 1.3GHz processor with a 256MB RAM, it doesn’t offers the privilege of quick multi-tasking but it is decent enough for the price it comes at. It has a 3 mega pixel primary camera and no front camera. So selfie lovers can skip this phone. It has an expandable memory of up to 32 GB which is pretty good. It costs for Rs.2690. If you are thinking of buying it or gifting it someone else, use these snapdeal coupons available on CashKaro.com to get it at a lesser price along with the bonus of cash back.
- Adcom A350i
- It’s not a very popular name in the smartphone market but this phone in particular scores over the other budget smartphones. It has a 3.5 inch HVGA display and 320×480 pixels. Equipped with Android 2.3.5 Ginger Bread and 1 GHz processor, it aims to provide the best user experience possible in the price range. It has two cameras i.e. a 2 mega pixel primary camera and a 0.3 mega pixel secondary camera. Other features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM radio, gaming function and more. Buy it today with an amazing discount from these shopclues coupons via CashKaro.com.
- Onida i099
- Rejoice selfie lovers because here’s a budget smartphone with a front camera. Onida i099 has a 2 mega pixel rear camera and 0.3 mega pixel front camera. It runs on Android v4.0 (ice cream sandwich) on a 1GHz processor. It has a decent RAM of 256 MB. You can manage your business as well as personal contacts easily with this model as it is a dual dim phone. It costs Rs.2499.
- Micromax Q7
- Mircomax Q7 comes with a 2.20 inch 240×320 display, making itself easy to be held in a single hand. It has a 2 mega pixel primary camera and has expandable storage capacity of up to 4 GB. This too is a dual SIM camera and has other features like decent video recording, QWERTY keypad, stereo FM radio, Wi-Fi connectivity and multi format music player. It comes for Rs.1990.
- iBall Andi 3.5 KKE Genius
- It has a 3.5 inch screen powered by 1 GHz, Cortex-A9 processor and 256 MB RAM. It runs on Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system. It isn’t a very advanced one but a decent one to let you have a smooth functioning without your phone hanging in between. It has a 3.2 mega pixel primary camera and is a dual SIM phone. It costs Rs.2750.
With this list, simplify your choices for buying a good and affordable smartphone!